Our Communities Accreditation
Our Carer Friendly Accreditation scheme aims to improve, share and recognise support for carers across a wide range of services.
The criteria are simple, concise and easily accessible for all services and organisations, including:
The support you will receive
We offer ongoing support throughout the accreditation process, by choosing Carer Friendly you will get:
- A dedicated team member to support you
- Clear step by step instructions
- Tools and materials to help you support carers
- Recognition and publicity of your work
- Online resources and materials
- Continued support and access to information
- Staff training materials and guides (available on request)
The benefits of Carer Friendly
There are many benefits to undertaking the accreditation, including:
- Measuring how you support carers
- Recognition of the support you offer
- Further improvements to your support of carers
Home Instead took on our Carer Friendly Advanced Accreditation, and they passed with flying colours!
2021 saw the great team at Home Instead take on our Carer Friendly Advanced Accreditation, and they passed with flying colours!