The Carer Friendly team are able to offer bespoke training workshops regarding supporting unpaid carers.
Examples of training we can deliver:
- Supporting carers within health, social care and community settings
- Supporting carers in the workplace
- Carers Rights
- Supporting Young Carers
- Supporting carers in education
The workshops are interactive, informative and attendees will receive a certificate of completion.
Visit our Eventbrite page to see upcoming events
COVID-19: All workshops can be delivered remotely via Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
Contact us to discuss your training needs.
Caring for someone living with dementia: workshops for unpaid carers and professionals
Carer Friendly in partnership with Mental Health Matters Wales will be hosting innovative workshops, bringing together unpaid carers and professionals supporting people living with dementia.
The workshops will run once a month until April 2021.
The workshops are for:
- Carers who live in Cardiff or the Vale of Glamorgan or are caring for someone with dementia who lives in Cardiff or the Vale of Glamorgan
- Professionals working within Cardiff or the Vale of Glamorgan
These workshops are supported by the Dementia Friendly Communities Small Grants Fund via CAVAMH and the Cardiff and Vale Integrated Health and Social Care Partnership.