Our Employers Accreditation
Our Carer Friendly Employer accreditation recognises and celebrates those organisations who are making a real difference to carers in the workplace.
The criteria are simple, concise and easily accessible for all services and organisations, including:
The support you will receive
We offer ongoing support throughout the accreditation process, by choosing Carer Friendly you will get:
- A dedicated Carer Friendly team member to support you
- Clear step by step instructions
- Tools and materials to help you support carers
- Recognition and publicity of your work
- Continued support and access to an information network
- Staff training materials and guides (available on request)
The benefits of Carer Friendly
There are many benefits to undertaking the accreditation, including:
- Help you to be an employer of choice
- Improve staff wellbeing
- Reduce staff absence
- Retain talented and experienced staff
- Attract new talent
- Prepare you for the future – the number of carers in the UK is predicted to increase by 60% by 2030
- Positive publicity – we will help promote your good work
- Quality marks and logos to use throughout your business
Home Instead took on our Carer Friendly Advanced Accreditation, and they passed with flying colours!
2021 saw the great team at Home Instead take on our Carer Friendly Advanced Accreditation, and they passed with flying colours!