We commit to creating carer friendly communities: where unpaid carers are recognised, supported and given the information that matters to them.
– We will have a positive, meaningful and long lasting impact on our communities.
– We will connect with and strengthen our communities, working in partnership with them for the benefit of
– We will value diversity and work proactively to ensure that all unpaid carers are respected, appreciated and supported throughout our communities.
– We will support local communities to identify, recognise and understand unpaid carers.
– We will increase the support that is available for unpaid carers within our communities.
– We will celebrate the work that our communities are doing to support unpaid carers.